Saturday, January 10, 2009

Update from Pretoria 1-10

Quick update - Brenda (Jenn's mom) and Micki (her aunt) arrived back home Friday morning, and are really glad to be back. Jenn called me Thursday morning from the guest house, and I received the e-mail below from her. That is the last update I have received - I think the e-mail explains why.

Thank you again to all of you who have been following our "saga" - and for your wishes, thoughts, and prayers.

Hey there, Just a quick note b/c internet is expensive here, but my phone died, and I don't have the right adapter for here. I hope mom and micki made it back alright; tell them thank you again--it's not enough, but it's all I've got for now. The guest house is beautiful; kind of like a 5-star very boring vacation, but it's weird to be staying somewhere so nice right now. The other volunteers are nice, and things are going well. I've got some pain, but I'm trying not to take any pain meds. At any rate, thanks for everything; I'll keep you posted when there's more to say and more time to say it.Love you lots,Jenn

No comments: